Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Robe Burden

Betray the vile priest
Bent you over for & whispered
Sweet nothings, lies of holy things
Into your ears as he f*cked you blind

F*ck me God’s chosen
Seize me by knotted hair
Tie the noose to the holy throne
Fall brings rape memories instead of leaves
A promise of change you never did bring
Pray to God, die a f*cking slow death
A ditch behind the master’s hill

Betrayed to nameless
Masked being f*cking you
Whispering meaningless nothings
Leg shackled to the bed post
As he f*cked you blind
How nice…

F*ck me now stranger
As I tie the noose in an oasis
Fall brings your ashes instead of leaves
A promise of change you never did bring
Pray to God, die a f*cking slow death
There behind the master’s hill

Made up your mind
F*cking the nameless
Easiest way to demolish me
Serve yourself having a good time
Honestly, loyalty are meaningless
Unless you’re perfect like Brad
I’m forgotten so easily
Picked accidently

0 comments :