Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Too Long Sane

If you were me
Do all you could to set others free
Empowered by knowledge of Earth’s injustice
Animals pillaged for the plate
Wake up from disgrace

Too long away from you
Declare the solitude a friend
Insane my mental double image
My imaginary equality unworthy
Dreams are for solace

I am sane
I am sane
Solo the world
Or in a raid
I am sane

In the sickness of sorrow
I’ve been sorely searching
Found love to be betrayed
Comparison devil disgraced
Every memory of who I was
Now I’d rather show the world
That I am Satan by choice
Dump my toxic memory

I am sane
I am sane
Solo the world
Or in a raid
I am sane

Than to betray the earth with silence
Injustice is comforts worthy friend
Declare the validation of violence
Against the corporate fiends
Banks betray the world

0 comments :