Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Painting

I’m painting mental pictures
Insane digestion of information
Hidden amongst the parade
Swallowed by the waves
The oceans saved

Slip me the pill
Then walk away
I’m too far gone to save
Remember me from a good day
I wasn’t always a bastard
Ruiner of your life

Painting villainous images
Pictures of political shallow talk
Shutting down parliament to delay
The return of the king, equality today
Buying bailouts their corporate time
As funds are used for propaganda
T.V projections of ethical hatred

Please slip me the final pill
Then turn & from me walk away
My honesty compromised by comparison
Remember the memory of me that one fine day
I’m a true bastard delivering system decay
Sorry I f*cked up our time together
I, ruiner of lives, beg forgiveness
Before I pledge my life
To the knife

0 comments :