Thursday, December 8, 2011

Misdirect

Forget the bitter ending
Glad for the misdirect
Your past to oppose
Can’t see my life

Every day I half survived
Fading with the passing of memories
Compared to all the bitter scars
Resentment completed
Ended our transaction

Opposition from past muraders
To deny your past entry
Not glad for a misdirect
In them your will opposes
Forgetting all about me

I’m lost in your tragedy
Only you can deliver me
Find us misplaced in the heart
Self-destructive damaged goods
Yet ever you were enough

Please fellow men stand aside
Your selfishness left bitter her life
Art is her path back to hope & dreams
Carry no longer the toxins within your veins
Let go the weight of old worlds
Step back from the edge
Of the end, of the nether
Remember my smile
Oh worthwhile one
I am the void
Of memory

0 comments :