Monday, December 19, 2011

Smile Traces

Global dream impact
On hope's forlorn destiny
Send chills down the world's spine
Awakening her to years long past
Shadows of her neglected life

Your smile leaves traces
A beauty embedded imprint
Glass doll figurine underneath
Harmony hides no longer
From hollow lives

Can't wash the intense stains away
Reflection memorized in a moment
Glaze endlessly over my tear blue eyes
Image of beauty standing vibrant & bold
Not a marrionette but an angel

Your smile leaves traces
A beauty embedded imprint
Glass heart broken underneath
Harmony hides no longer
Gray soul twilight
Dream ever on

I don't believe in such things
Faith like hope abandonded me
But how can one deny them
Glimpse your majestic smile
My ghost begins to wake

Aware once again
Of its decaying surroundings
Reflection of single moment memories
Stain my tear blue eyes blind white
Pierce my soul to wake merciless
Dance the smiler dream on
And on ever and anon

Your smile lsaves traces
A beautiful imprint on humanity
Glass shoe dreaming underneath
Harmony hides under thin dust
Marvel in the gray soul twilight
Dream ever on smile away

0 comments :