Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Beauty of Sound

A passion for pulse
Feel sound magnified inside
Healing with beautiful strength
Rhythms stir the heart and mind

What the wounding hell
I gave all freedom to you
Walked away into the mystery
Awaiting our hearts holding hands
Victory over the present and past

I am fighting with keys
Every key pulses electricity
A fusion of the three in unity
The metrics of heart mind and soul
By the sound of lyrics feel love or hate
Music pounds the rhythm of change
Force my silent surrender
Ignore my voice
In our lonely
World

A passion for sound
Feel the heart begin to wake up
Hear it before the hurting
Turns your heart to gray
Far beyond my reach
Beyond the stars

A passion for music
Feel the fleeting rhythm of sound
As my life crumbles away from memory
Forgetting love's mystery as eyes close
No more gardens of green, they are gray
Love was it worth it... this moment
And so all I am fades away

0 comments :