Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Witch Heretic

To all religions
I’d rather be a witch
Than waste a single breath
Existing too selfishly busy
While time murders
All that’s worth
Fighting for

I watched you justify a believe in God
Who let you leave others high and die
I’m burning down all your comfort
Leaving you with something would be a crime
Compare yourself now to the 3rd world dying
Of malnutrition and dehydration

Whoever your god is
I can’t watch this show anymore
You commit murder only to justify
By screaming a god’s name at night
On your knees you pray and wish it away
But love and peace you’ll never find
Because you deny others
Their right to life

Comfortable living
Imbues 3rd world slavery
Whoever your god is I hate him
You eat rich meals while children die in ditches
All this time justifying and comparing
Just to ease of gossip deniability
Your ignorance

If you desire to point a finger
For their reasons for suffering
Why the unfortunate die slow deaths
Stop your busy life look in the mirror
If only you believed in helping others
In love and acceptance you’d be alive
I’m a heretic but witch one you won’t ever know
Before you guess God will tap the shoulder
He’ll allow time to commit your murder

I am time’s heretic
An illness imbued witch
Allowed me to accept others
That you compared to criminals
They brought you no comfort
My God is against you all
Words burn holes
In hearts
Witches

0 comments :