Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uneducation 2.0

Rather sit in silence with the scholars
Listening for a light in the darkness
Working hard with my hands
Pen to paper revolution

Fuck the bachelor’s degree
Timeless words spoken by blue collar scholars
Wasted time in a class room draining will
Listening to an egg head
Who’s just glad he’s got listeners
Empowered by a prison system mentality
Teaching children to criticise, divide and itemize
Preaching a scripted statement against revolution

Sat in silence upon linoleum
Learning to become invincible
Invisible movement revolution
Anonymous rewrote the page
So worldwide we could unite
Protest the truth with emotion
A metaphor for equality
Humanity one worldwide person

Fuck a bachelor’s degree
Walk up to an open mic will to dare
Timeless words spoken by a blue collar scholar
Knowledge is nothing without will to live
Individualism is resistance to the system
Corporate thieves receive aid packages
While banks steal citizens homes

Fuck my bachelor’s degree
Didn’t give me my will to bleed
For a cause I’m beckoned to live
This ain’t no fucking narrative
I’m against this indicative system
Ever widening the gap between heaven and hell
Gray is a situation we use to escape the right
As if will didn’t come into making the choice
A flower blossoms by instinct
So it is with our morality
Fuck blind belief
I’m leavin

0 comments :