Saturday, September 3, 2011

Warriors of Flame for Children I Pledge

I am on the road down
Onward come the warriors of hell
I'm going to free the children
Whose profit is our crown

I crossed the line
To take back the captives
Millions of lives held deep inside
Flames kept them safely apart
This is who I am, who are you
I am breathing for a rescue

Always I knew it's truth
That my heart was sown in fire
I once conformed as a coward and lair
Then I walked headlong into hell
To rebuild it's foundation
As a pillar of escape
For those held there

I'm on a road ever down
Cometh towards me be warriors of hell
In their hands be swords of bright flames
They are no danger for I willingly embrace each slice
Penetrate my soul and pillage me until I'm with death
Then set me as the foundation of hell to free them

On a road ever down
Taking back captives before the crown
Thorns traded places for three days
With the villain whose brow is flame
Onward came the warriors of hell
I embraced each flaming sword
Didn't need to die to find out
Already knew who I was
Trading my life for
Everyone

0 comments :