Sunday, September 8, 2013

Poetry & Podcast September 8th

Synonym of Progress: War II


24 hours before I died, Decemeber 1st

Dear All Father,

Am I worth all the darkness lived through right in front of my post traumatic lived through eyes? A soul survived to speak of sorrowful stories told... I watch the world invisible pass me by, nothing makes sense in those seconds but the shadow I'm hiding from.

If ever a life spoke into the darkness to survive as positive as I... May they be inspired into hope from these reckless sad soul words of mine.
Before I die,Change the world tonight,Don't put it past this lifeless poetic shell,

Guilt sexual trip the partner facial cum f*ck drive quiet drip until dry,Solitude aftermath,No cuddles for the pleasure,Greedy road to hell!

Post dated slip digital notice of a poetic vibe,Addressing the Earth long after death,Hope is for the hearts of those who dream,Of peace...!

Cum injection into a dry mind dreamt up shower mouth,Oblivion guiltless sex trip for the lonely,I don't even know these ways,Forlorn coward!

Garnish the uninteresting hymnal verse universal inspiring attempts as inept unwise dares at a life unstable,Wisdom like chivalry: Is dead!

Hook tap embraced,

      Fish trap arrow sunk too deep poisoning the subconscious! Every expelled moment given in to meet our gracious Maker upon God's Throne. Tis greed we served not one another. 

      No fail safe answers ever heeded. They came and went ever day as our souls were only ever .01% really searching. Awaiting with every word to unstrap from life's absurd debt rules the world journal entries of greed's revenge upon the children of lesser men... A build up to an apocalypse. I watched the Earth willingly embrace the coming undone! 

      Focus was given to nothing but empty promises. Even the 3rd world enslaved children saw the denial our 1st world lived in,We're naught but debt starving vultures feasting upon the skeletons of those we deem less fortunate! May the All Dawn bring true revenge!

Digital new age generation vein plugged in jungle fraudulent healthy intoxication fridge,Secondary single dimension text message devise life

2 Feel like my self knighted leadership is disregarded as vacant unwise less than poetic vibes spent on changing not even a millisecond of the universe, I walk everlastingly hopeful yet pissed of inside that I live every hope infused positive melodic chivalrous second knowing it's ignored... I'll never see the dream subscribed to, Equality & peace are meant for future generations, Not me.

3 Nothing ever done with help,I'm a regrettable son lost on a proclaimed lonely path to hell,Pathetic gossip around a toxic time table as a gay recluse,Lesbian hell bent without any scripture logic reasons,Hatred we subscribe today over peaceful living due to obscene traditions we adore & won't begin in our souls to over to come undone. Hope the void aftermath of Death's choice knows once I'm gone,There is no resonant single moment symbol desire to come back.

4
I know why they avoid me,Why they hate and ignore me... I'm a recluse with the attention span of equality,A criticized blasphemy in our hierarchy of debt greed structured combination of monetary & confidence society! 

There's no hiding from the impending: Proletariat upheaval via peaceful uprising! Hate or ignore me, I'm the poet before the storm's arrival!

Single forlorn digit finger of hate,Raised against a greed system of debt I regret yet another pay day,Perpetual under son children of earth agenda of equality

This is the speech of one in their last 24,
In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :