Monday, September 16, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts September 16th


Some of these poems are old,
Odes to other souls lonely days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Soon to be replaced,
Some are of the darkness,
Use tale herein told
From my empathetic imagination
May Compassion & Mending be...
Instilled in the partaking.

Vampire Saga


24 hours before I died, Decemeber 6th

God damnit, I know why I want to hate me,Nothing inside by a grove of rage,Released upon the self because to this lie am I commited: Deserve every forlorn second alone of villainous self riddled entrenched roulette unseen until the eulogy! Equality & hope for every other soul but me.

I'm sure Christ desired to die! In moments when He realized the will & the living dream for countless generations wouldn't exist. Suicide wasn't His passage out, He kept to the script & never attempted to self dismount. Yet, I'm pretty sure he'd understand it for me... And the thousands of children who've starved themselves to death in solitude today! No one cares save to leave behind a few words to critic. No compassionate eulogy for the napalm scorched to death or virginity raped slave child sold despite her unabated rage!

A thousand silent f(r)iends agree with me, Nothing rivals comfort!

Welcome to my head, I've never said... Never feared to answer. There was never a question. I remain forever an inaudible villain.

Never Ending Question



In earnest anticipation of,



0 comments :