Saturday, September 14, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts September 14th

Some of these poems are old,
Odes to other souls lonely days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Soon to be replaced,
Some are of the darkness,
Use tale herein told
From my empathetic imagination
May Compassion & Hope be...
Instilled in the partaking.

Unknown Destination


Save all your prayers for Satan & the mourning after your death wake,Scream your lungs out amidst a sea of endless laughter,The Demons jeer on applauding your tears! 

Roll myself out of my evil closet,Back end of humanity where I sink into the grave where in shadow I find moments of quasi solace to sleep. There is but one simple reason I remain alive,Despite my ever sinking deadly time spent ground,It is a dream world I shall never see,One filled with equality & compassion,Margins nearly willingly dead today... 

 Wake up another day amidst the maggots,Pulse the corpse in me back to life,Zombie mode roll out of bed to walk amongst the living,Coerce all my words to reflect my dead state,Like our hearts forlorn of compassion,Entrapped in endless debt riddles of comfort:Our current prize! 

 Pledge all that I might ever feel,Trade the universe for a single moment's chance,A prayer in a stand on a pulpit as I bid the world goodbye,Amidst laughter as I bid hello to the forever after... Numb to this earth & the Devil swallowing it,Like my peers who couldn't care less,Gift wrapped for hell in momentary pleasure: Called a provocation of comfort over any lingering compassion. A dead state equality! 

Beautiful Contempt


In earnest anticipation of,


0 comments :