Monday, September 9, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts September 9th

Final Fantasy Nerdity VI


   As others are out dancing the world away, possibly dreading their tomorrow's resolutions, I'm here writing. After much novel writing, poetry, a jog and a massive meal after a chin up work out in the park up the road. No, I'm not a hero, just an invisible simple poet, nothing more.

    This past year, plus a few months, I was diagnosed with multiple eating disorders and nearly died from malnutrition trying to achieve an impossibly thin look. Inspired by the impossible. Brought to you by endless bullying. Brought on by loneliness. 

     In the aftermath of this discovery I was blessed by fate to have the opportunity to be a caretaker at a park in my home town. Receiving weekly session treatment from my caring and thorough doctor, while munching down on me mum's home cooked goodies twice a week.

    Nearly a year later, in September of 2012, by doctors orders I received a bill of clean health. Gaining nearly forty pounds, most of it muscle; though I can't seem to find my six pack anywhere...

     All the while working on the novel(s), the world I created, poetry and being a generally massive nerd. Content to be exactly who I am and how I look.

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :