Sunday, September 15, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts September 15th


Some of these poems are old,
Odes to other souls lonely days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Soon to be replaced,
Some are of the darkness,
Use tale herein told
From my empathetic imagination
May Compassion & Hope be...
Instilled in the partaking.


Abusive Walk




Invisible yet tortured,

What... The only question we should never ask,God damns this world as we neglect to share greed's load,Debt is our Indictment for all our eyes pass over as if the shadow's of demons covered the tragedy! F*ck our monetary greed fracking rules now seen on first hand soil,Work of the Devil,No one cares...

Heaven is already dead,Hell awakens for a thousand years on earth,Plague on a pale horse,Mavet and the six siblings of the seven limbs of Satan share the load of over taking our world,Nothing they had to strive for,We spent all our will on seeking comfort amidst debt instead of equality as the Insane Zombie Jesus said,Bridges we clearly could have seen,Yet neglected... For the obscene,Selfishness stole all our dreams as virtue seeped out our heads...Willingly we embraced this fate for all mankind now resides on the edge of death,Not just children sold as virginity amputees into sexual slavery!

Do you feel my rage,Touch it,Behind my fingers resides the lips of hatred,Hell full on:Reborn from the depths of sulfur via iambic pentameter! When you can feel it in your heart,Far behind your lips,Rekindling the dream of your forever soul,Will to live,Human condition re-assembly line war to conquer those who set the greed monetary plan into motion,Then we can talk of life as equals... For now, I'm just a nearly dead poet striving to write until Death... Finds me.

I know... One day someone won't ignore me,There is no value in the words written,Only anger at those who stand silent,Not willing to wake up! Awareness is a plague upon my conscience,To see everything is to rust out of heart early,The conscience takes in all,Yet nothing responds in like kind. 

Probability:Everyone is sleeping,Those awakened returned to their comfortable shelter,I stood out in ugly as life pixels:Writing until the emotional every moment storm within has struck every lightning strike upon deaf ground,Words aren't my wealth...Nothing is,A caring heart just makes me tired,Nearly knife to f(r)iendship riddled in death every night under the noose,Just another labelled chalk outline:Emo... Died embracing naught but his own selfish desires & feelings...

Wake up in the afterlife:No money,No obsessions,No possessions,Damnit this must be my own internalized version of heaven!Forever conclusion to the empty poetically broken iambic pentameter to Haiku pocket book session of life called my name. Time was no obstacle to represent the invisible clothes & nearly dreaded locks dangling from my head. Take my possessions,Take everything, My obsession was in digital pixels no one will ever read... Yet not a single one do I regret!

In earnest anticipation of,

Her Silence


In earnest anticipation of,









0 comments :