Friday, September 13, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts Friday the 13th, September

Some of these poems are old,
Odes to long lost lonely days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Soon to be replaced,
Some are of the darkness,
Use tale herein told
From my empathetic imagination
May Compassion & Hope be...
Instilled in the partaking.

Lonely Lunch Box





Tie my sexual organs off until they fall blood unclotted death near loss into a submissive grave, Fear not The 'burning bush' is on your side and it denies every equality for a comfortable day's debt profit struggle to neglect equality!

If you never asked my preference Don't tell me to get lost straight to hell without a straight or otherwise unacceptable answer,

Never asked my preference without prejudice so don't tell me to get lost on my way to hell without a straight or otherwise acceptable answer

Equality,Societal ignored secret you don't subscribe to yet,I'ma keep living it,Peace in each living breath,You can hate my gay ass for it!

Fragile  heart melodically beseeching the chaotic storm inside the head to lay motionless for a few seconds to I can breath the voice of poetry upon digital pages. Otherwise my aftermath isn't disaster but peace inside for a moment amidst the stench of pulpit lies,Poverty is the kingdom of the crowned heavenly. Melodic eqaulity fruit of peace may my labours bear before I become a self proclaimed accidental chalk outline via the pen.

Remember: Hope is the bitter end of rage,Purely positive in retrospect in the aftermath of the anger once held,Mending is by choice!

What did you do in the last 24 before you died?


Knights & Thanes

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :