Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beautiful Pain

You were beautiful
When conscious in control
Sorry I'm no perfect specimen
A broken image from a vile

We'd be exactly what we desired
If only we both had hollow expectations
But pain and memories got in the way
Are you lonely or still alive

Beautiful toxic symptoms of love
Infected both of us most of the time
But we could not kill all our past demons
On my knees inviting believe in your worth
Always remember your beauty and what you deserve

For all of our heart's desire
Something went terribly wrong
The hunter tab target misdirected
And both of us fell for the bait

I hope you now realize
Without resignation your worth
Despite demons from your past
You have great beauty
Potential to achieve

In the end
If you remember me
Think of all the love I was
Before I was overcome
And gave up the fight
I am a man imperfect
Always recovering

0 comments :