Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fate Alteration Engine

You changed it all
My fortune exploded early
As I was raped late that night
Fate of will drove destiny far away
Ill intentions destroyed a precious life

If only I could write
Something new to alter my life
The engines of fate can sway
This way or that to change
If I could let go the pain

You changed it all
In the dark where we are alone
Paralyzed you started the engines of fate
I bled that terrible night while my arms flailed
As you stole my true lovers first right
What if a bastard your seed created

If only I could dream
Of something new to alter my heart
The engines of fate would sway
Changing the hurt to love in my life
If I could let go the pain

Fuck you, your a predator not a human being
No one deserves to be the victim
You stole all my dreams for many years
How I hate your child molesting kind
Preying upon helpless lives
Fuck you, go to prison and die

Before you go...
As you die and pass away forevermore
Let me tell you of the man that I adore
Who looks upon me with love daily renewed
What you stole and destroyed
He rebuilt in time

A love
For my life
So think of this
As there is no forgiveness
From high above or down below
You are a creature without a soul
Into the void engine of fate you now go

0 comments :