Thursday, August 11, 2011

Believe in Fire

Do you believe it's too late
I don't believe time heals anything at all
Defend the right to focus target until the end
Just say when, be absolutely clear

I believe in fire
But not in fairy tale ending
So here's my fair and final resignation
To live alone amidst a pyre of my own words

I don't believe in too lates
Two wounded souls surrending
This doesn't add up to a right
How can I just sit here heart on fire

Too little is another term for a weak push
But still it's an attempt to open the door
However hard consider both sides
Before walking away forever
One life multiple shots
Before surrendering

I believe in love
I believe it is what you make it
Divide yourself to alternate consciousness
Be aware to inflict what is lovely
Always a 50/50 chance of getting it right
But forgiveness is the key to life

0 comments :