Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Broken Romance

Nothing I could ever write
Would help you see the reasons why
We are two sides of opposite coins

Romance is dead
The last time I saw you
I became a villain who ruined it all
Trespassing after curfew I gave notice to
It wasn't as serious crime until I saw your eyes
Dead was our romance no tears would you cry

Who I was I'll never understand
Forgiveness and love walk hand in hand
I don't believe I'll ever see the reasons why
We are two sides of opposite coins

Romance is alive
At least it was last time
Or is it all gone forever lost
Whatever you desire I'll become
So for now I'm a guilt filled villain
One who dark clouds follow and rain upon

We will never comprehend
Love is a villain of eternal turmoil
Forgiveness is it's greatest asset
But we both forgot that long ago
Is romance dead or close to alive
Is our tale just another tragedy
I'm so sorry for being me

Nothing I could ever write
Will help me understand myself
I am all alone in my odd cause
Close my eyes to see you near
Again I'm sorry for my crimes
Romance is forever
But I am a moment
Fleeting and gone

0 comments :