Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Misstep of Destiny

Could it be
I misstepped the dance of destiny
A path I claimed to smile upon
So much pain I've caused and seen

Gestation period of solitude in my cave
A pregnancy of pain
Trolls my digital self in a city
Alone in mechanical shadows

Could methane release me
Seen too many things behind chemicals
On a vacation for the soul and mind
Medication leaves my heart slow
Lagging behind creating scar

Gestation period of solitude in my cave
Could I be worthless with all my scars
My digital self left to troll trade
Alone in mechanical shadows

Could I have forgotten love
Open my mouth before my mind
All my words speak mean nothing
I am walking scaring tissue
Expect me to regret the cost

Could it be
All the geeky lines
Oh yeah that was me
It was truly real as I tried
To show you love without disguise
That was the broken mirror image
Of the disgusting creature I am

0 comments :