Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Final Chance: Awaken

The final chance
Feeling your heart beat against mine
Brought us closer to the divine
Sorry I never made you happy
The pain inside was a cage
Despair kept me at bay
Arms length creating scars
Wounds covered by more
Our final chance came
And went before
We noticed at all
Before our eyes

I'm so divided
Whose side are you on
I can hardly tell some days
Are you with me or against me
Am I waiting for a miracle or a wish
Is it dependant upon a God deep in space

The final chance came
Brought us closer to forever apart
The divine spirit wished for change
But swallowed was all my energy
The sound of flowers growing
Was all I ever felt at all
My final chance came
And went before
Your eyes

So divided
Whose side were you on
Could hardly tell some days
How could I continue to wait
All my miracles and wishes dissipated
Whatever gods in space left me in despair
I must be a tragic villain of disgrace

0 comments :