Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sad Work: Breaking

Sadly this is my life's work
Destroying hearts on accident
My own riddle breaks my soul
Time to leave life behind and go

So take me out to the gallows
Inject the chemicals to make me sleep
Who would want to live on after all I've done
Pity the living no just the lonely and unloved

My signal has expired
No more life of love crimes
A creature of heart torment
How romantic my devices
Handsome at a distance
Come no closer please
Enjoy the view

Lead me out to the gallows
As I fall take your eyes from me
Inject the fate chemicals of sleep
No more dreaming of fixing the damage

Fall at the mathematical breakdown
No treasure is held in my eyes or smile
My sad life's work I'm tragically unprepared
So instead of love I destroy beautiful hearts

So toss me out with the dead
Leave me alone like the cursed
Do not lead me on like the lost
Willingly I fall of the face
Of our unique earth

0 comments :