Sunday, August 14, 2011

Passive Aggressive Controller

Refresh the frame rate
One dimensional transaction
Stirring anger unlike the love from ink
Quickly now plug the antivirus in
Passive aggressive controller
Turn off before it's too late
Find the kill switch
And regenerate

My half truths
Punched like fists in your face
I didn't lie but still an ill statement
Really I denied the truth of it all
Your feelings and our fate
I could be a failure

Take this mechanism from me
A parasite of passive aggressive control
It's release relieves many frustrations
Doc how long till the cure kicks the habit
I'm afraid that's determined from within

My motives for silence were lame
The loneliness crept in, fuck my mistake
Your not crazy for being angry with me
I denied the truth of it all
Emotional validation
My great failure

Refresh the frame rate
One dimensional text message transaction
Stirring frustrations unlike the love from ink
Quickly I must run to be at your side
Accept my apologies I am sorry
Passive aggressive controller
That's me hopefully I turned it off
Hit the kill switch to give respect
Regenerate love
Before it's too late

0 comments :