Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No Sleep Less Rest

I don't care who you were
Come out of fucking hiding
Show me who you want to be
A wounded rage filled girl
Or a honourable maiden
A geek worth my all
Either way I'm sorry
I'm sorry I say
Shit

I can't fall asleep tonight
I've got to change my life
Wounding others in my aftermath
Is no life worth the living

I don't care
You can't fool yourself forever
Don't wake up stoic to my pain
Don't regret but prey about why
Living in what if's equals suffering
It's not what you deserve
But it's what I get

I can't fall asleep tonight
I've got to change my symptoms
Traumatizing others is killing me
This is no life worth the living

Don't ever forget
Don't wake up wondering
Never forget how you felt
When I breathed life upon your neck
You're worth more than my pitiful fight and flight
I'm begging you for all love's lonely sake
For the right hero come out of your cave

I can't sleep
Blessed are the lonely
For they shall one day awake
To find themselves amidst love
May they never forget
But forgive their past

I don't care where you are
Not where you were last night
All this time I've been searching
The timing wasn't at all right
But your last shove of me away

Was it your heart's hurt
Or to achieve an easy way
I'm sorry I gave up wounded
And walked away that night

0 comments :