Saturday, August 6, 2011

To the Past: Desert of Illusion and Pain

Ran away
Run away
Look away
Sickness of face
It's stage for illusion
Lying images that decay
Time wastes all that is fake

Trolled by evil shadows
The mirror pings my eyes
Reveals the trauma of mind
Haunted by Jesus in me
Like a voice in the desert
Reason inflicted upon us
All

Don't run
Don't flee
Walk together
Into far far away
A never land fairy tale awaits
Lying safely in each others arms
While all around streams tragedy

Troll the forums of all images
Mirrors reflect statements never made
I the illusion of a villain with Lucifer in me
Like a voice in the heart of the desert
Jesus said as if screaming
Can you hear me now
To all

Put away the pain
Forgive but never forget
Time heals nothing alone
We must challenge and react
This is the motion of change
It is daunting but necessary
Every day to engage
When we wake up

0 comments :