Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pushit

I push faith
Past failing ideals
Broken seals for comfort
Using the only thing left
My rage

But even I have a limit
Six of seven unique shooter
The last round meant for...
I may be a killer but my only murder was me

Pushing faith
Past failing ideals
Back into love and acceptance
The golden rule is forever
Rage is not

Even I had a limit
Six of seven shots used
The last round always meant for...
I may be a killer but my only murder was me

Oh God
I was not made of dust but of rage
Fleeting are my moments to describe
How life is worth living despite the troubles
So persevere past the wound past the crime

Oh conscious creator
Aware and yet allowing
Marched myself off to the shoreline
Where waves are forevermore red
There the seventh atonement ended
The seal broke and the world opened
The choice before all mankind
To believe in love as reality
Or deny love
To find what they have or had
Always was and is half loneliness

0 comments :