Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How can you

How can you believe in God
When you can't see what's up his sleeve
As children starve and die in the streets
I say mercy and justice are not known fully to me
If anything we could rescue all if we want
But corporate domination of political greed
Controls the transfer of salvation today

It's simple really
My heart looks all around
Seeing affirms my belief
That despite the suffering
All mankind is imbued with morality
In some it is broken or denied

Creation or evolution
Either debate is a waste of time
The divine devours and instills dreams
Or the randomness of self aims to please
One is always lost the other seeking
A path either way always crumbling

It's simple sort of
My spirit looks all around
Seeing affirms my belief
That the dying world is unique
The evidence we see is the same
So allow me to say in all honesty
Whoever is right doesn't matter
All I want is unity and peace
Mankind is imbued with morality
In some it is broken or denied
But shame on those
Who hide it
For greed
Or lust

Down in any case
We the conscious humanity
Are in the seat of our own choice
Heaven hell or reincarnation
Soul protected who we become
Is our very own dominion

Dominated by pain
Instead of confidence
No God or luck can tell you who you are
Molded as clay by your faith's trial by fire
Or by pains path of reclamation to the self
Either way, the foundation is acceptance of love

0 comments :