Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I, Making the Most of Evil

A mannequin within religion
What God would make me this way
I begin to loosen my own noose
But is the damage already done

I the bastard villain of hollow love
Crafted when the devil mounted my mouth
He came deep and pillaged my Holocaust frame
The hour of healing came and went
I wasn't on the short list
No one called my name

A veiled man blinded by bright white
Karma like God wouldn't build us this way
Lets begin to loosen our own noose
Is the damage too deeply done

I the bastard villain of mental disorders
Crafted when the devil mounted my face
He came deep into my open mouth
Pillaging my wilting Holocaust frame

I'd like to thank the devil inside
For breaking so many keys
To love's locked doors
While I thank God
For nothing anymore
I die slowly

My apple didn't fall far from the tree
And I'm so sorry I'm such damaged goods
What father's hands would make a son this way
I wanted to be just like myself better for you

I'd like to thank the devil inside
For so many lonely nights without you
The door isn't completely locked
While I thank God for possibilities
That there could be so many more
Nights not alone

0 comments :