Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Final Find: All of You

Found beauty before the end of life
As I handed the Devil my death certificate
I thanked him for all the challenging days
Hoping I relieved some pain for all of you

He bowed and blessed me
I'm dead now and a pillar in hell
I might stand forever on fire
So you might suffer less
Acceptance of my fate
I adore all of you

When the daylight breaks
You'll find my empty shell battered
My soul was broken and very used
I spilled my heart and soul for all of you
Embraced the consequence of being locked inside
An internal anorexia mirror
I survived this for you
Everyone one
Every day

A privilege to exceed my own expectations
Put none on me, but that I wish to be near you
Everyone, everyday, you don't have to survive alone
At night, watch the world pass by outside
And think of your current or future love
Think of me fighting for you....
In every moment
Of every day
Everyone

Until my very last night
When my dreams calm down
As I pass from the bitter sweet shadow
Of this bullying time in our beautiful world
When the Devil grants me my last wish
A pillar in hell I shall eternally stand
To reclaim the suffering of siblings
Giving them hope for another day
That they might find their dreams

0 comments :